The Barrington Parent Teacher Association (PTA) serves students, families, and educators of both the Early Learning Childhood Center (Pre-K & Kindergarten) and the Elementary School (1st – 4th).
Your financial support through membership provides the PTA the opportunity to serve our community. The PTA Membership Support Drive is used to fund our State PTA dues as well as provides us Non-Profit Insurance. Both of these are vital for us to continue to run as a 501(c)(3).
Being a member does NOT mean:
– You HAVE to go to every single meeting (really!)
– You HAVE to volunteer (we swear!)
– You HAVE to do fundraiser after fundraiser (double swear!)
Being a member DOES mean:
– You get access to the National PTA Member benefits (See a list of benefits: National PTA Benefits)
– You get connected to the community & staff
– You get discounts on some of the PTA Sponsored family events
– You get to vote on how we advocate and support the schools
Basically, we know that everyone understands the importance of a non-profit’s role in a community and the value of volunteerism. We hope that you will support our non-profit through membership and come and see us every once in a while 😉
We sincerely look forward to supporting our ECLC, Elementary School, and community in as many ways as they need from us. We are here to serve YOU. Here are a few ways we do that:
- Family Events year round!
- An Educator Grant Fund – New to 2017-2018 year
- Scholastic Book Program – 2 fairs a year
- Summer Reading Books
- New books for the Library & classroom libraries
- Educator Appreciation Week
- Field trip fees and transportation fees
- Box Tops Program
- Teacher’s Break Room decorations & supplies – New to 2017-2018 year
- Elementary School change letter sign – New to 2017-2018 year
- Seasonal & Holiday gifts for the Staff
- BES Wellness challenge sponsor – New to 2016-2017 Year
- Invention Convention partnership
- National Reflections Art contest
- And more!
Thank you for your support of the Barrington PTA!